- Registered with Caliber Quality Solutions Inc. (Caliber) as an accredited contractor for BASF
- Employ accredited certified installers registered with Caliber
- Follow the requirements of the SQAP including following the CAN/ULC S705.2 application standard and providing Caliber QAP with the Daily Work Records
Site Quality Assurance Program (SQAP)
BASF Canada (BASF) offers a unique Site Quality Assurance Program (SQAP) to ensure its spray polyurethane products are installed according to industry standards and BASF guidelines. For a company to purchase and install WALLTITE® or ENERTITE® spray polyurethane foam insulation under the National Building Code of Canada, they must be:
Ensuring Proper Installation
BASF SQAP utilizes Caliber’s Quality Assurance Program (QAP) as its third-party Certification Organization. This certification program ensures that installers of BASF products have been correctly trained, tested, and evaluated in accordance with the requirements set forth in the CAN-ULC-S705.2-05 application standard and manufacturer’s installation guidelines. This provides assurance for building owners, architects, engineers, building officials, and other stakeholders that the product is being installed correctly, and meets the values listed by the evaluation reports issued by the Canadian Construction Materials Centre (CCMC).
BASF SQAP Technical Support
- BASF Field trainers are available (by phone/in person) across Canada to installers/contractors for assistance with regards to BASF spray polyurethane product application.
- BASF provides guidance for architects, engineers, and building officials with technical specifications on projects. Contact Us
BASF offers a limited warranty to purchasers of BASF
WALLTITE from the date of installation.
BASF QATP - SPF Training Programs
BASF provides Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) training
sessions in conjunction with our Quality Assurance
Training Program (QATP).