Meeting Tomorrow's Code Requirements Today
WALLTITE CM01 is a purple, closed-cell, medium
density, spray applied
polyurethane foam insulation and air barrier with
low Global Warming Potential (GWP). BASF
is helping lead the January 2021 regulatory phaseout
of hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) with the
introduction of CM01. It was developed using blowing
agents based on hydrofluoroolefins
(HFOs) with lower global potential compared to
hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs). By changing to HFO
chemistry, BASF is reducing the global warming
impact. The introduction of WALLTITE
the new generation of spray foam insulation. *
* Please note WALLTITE v3 uses an HFC blowing agent and will be phased out as of December 31, 2020.
Intended for residential, commercial, industrial and institutional building applications where insulation is required. It can be used above or below grade, for interior or exterior building envelope applications including; exterior, cavity and foundation walls, between steel or wood framing, under floor slabs, in cantilevered areas and in specialized applications.
Features and Benefits
- Superior Thermal Resistance - WALLTITE CM01 is tested to the latest CAN/ULC-S770-09 standard achieving a higher LTTR than traditional insulation products resulting in reduced conductive heat loss and lower energy consumption.
- Excellent Air Sealing Ability - WALLTITE CM01 is a closed-cell insulation that expands while being installed creating an effective air barrier, reducing air leakage, resulting in improved comfort and energy savings.
- Quality Installation - WALLTITE CM01 is installed by applicators that are licensed through BASF Canada’s Quality Assurance and Training Program and verified by a third-party, Caliber Solutions Inc.
- Experience - With over 30 years of experience in spray polyurethane foam insulation, BASF Canada is well equipped to understand the challenges of the Canadian climate. Consumers can rest assured that they are working with an experienced spray foam manufacturer in both residential and commercial construction.